1. Charming Charlie PopSocket Rose Diamond Phone Stand, $10. I grabbed this popsocket from Target the other day, and I am totally obsessed. I honestly don't know how I survived without one for so long.
2. Beautyblender Midas Touch Duo, $25. Literally every woman needs this. Simple, easy, effective.
3. Women's Mantraband 'She Believed She Could' Cuff, $35. So cute, right? And inspirational AF!
4. Women's Kendra Scott Elisa Filigree Pendant Necklace, $55. This is the perfect no-brainer stocking stuffer. It's chic and looks uber expensive.
5. Nordstrom At Home Copper Monogram Bottle Stopper, $20. This is a fabulous gift every wino will thank you for.
6. Skinny Dip Ditsy Glitter Manicure Set, $24. Rose gold and marble? Yassss. I need to get a manicure set like once a year because I always end up losing pieces. This one is trendy as hell and doesn't break the bank.
7. MAC Snow Ball Mini Brush Kit, $29.50. Again, a no-brainer. Every beauty babe will love this (and you!).
8. 8 Oak Lane Leopard Ceramic Dish, $39. One word: need.
9. Women's Baublebar Gabriela Tassel Fringe Earrings, $48. I'm all about the fringe, y'all! So on trend and so fun for holiday festivities. These earrings also come in NINE colors -- options!